Bókun - Get my product into TourDesk
Step by step guide on how you get your products into TourDesk when you use Bókun06. March 2018 • Less than 1 minute read
Bókun has a marketplace where you can find TourDesk and propose a commission contract.
How to setup a Commission contract with TourDesk
- Login to Bókun's extranet
- Navigate to Contracts > Marketplace
- Search for "Tour Desk", set country to All, and type to Seller
- Click Seller > + Add as reseller
- Setup your contract terms and propose a commission percentage.
- Enter a comment and click Send Proposal.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us about the new proposal ( we get a lot of them and would love to get to know you better.)
Congratulations you have now completed the Bókun > TourDesk setup and your products will start to display in the TourDesk system 1 business day after support has confirmed your proposal. If you have any questions you can always contact our supply department at email@example.com. You can also manage all your bookings and your products within the TourDesk system by registering a supplier account with TourDesk at Supplier Registration.