Rezdy - Get my product into TourDesk
Step by step guide on how you get your products into TourDesk when you use Rezdy09. March 2018 • 1 minute read
If you are using Rezdy to manage your products and your availability it's easy to get your products into TourDesk and have them available to your local hotels.
Rezdy has a marketplace where you can find TourDesk and propose a commission contract.
Setup a commission contract with TourDesk
- Login to Rezdy here ( Rezdy Login )
- Navigate to Marketplace > Find Agents
- Search for 'TourDesk' with destination empty or worldwide
- Click on TourDesk.
- Click Rates
- Click Send Your Rates.
- Fill in your information.
- Select Rate: Select an existing rate or create a new rate via the More Actions menu.
- Select Payment Details. TourDesk currently only works with Full payment to agent as TourDesk handles all customer service regarding refunds(according to the operators cancellation policy). TourDesk then handles payments to the Supplier and a share of the commission to the Hotel.
- Adjust the Agent Permissions. We prefer to be able to update orders attached to our agent code. We don't need to be able to override your prices.
- Click Add agent.
- Write us a message and click Send your Rates
Congratulations you have now completed the Rezdy > TourDesk setup and your products will start to display in the TourDesk system 1 business day after support has confirmed your Proposal. If you have any questions you can always contact our supply department at email@example.com. You can also manage all your bookings and your products within the TourDesk system by registering a supplier account with TourDesk at Supplier Registration.